TSSAA Golf Championships
Tips for Spectators
- Observe silence throughout each shot and do not move until all players in each group have played or holed out.
- Place all devices on "silent" mode so they will not disturb or distract competitors. Specators are encouraged to use mobile devices to view the live leaderboard at golf.tssaa.org.
- Walk on cart path or in rough. Stay out of the fairway and at least 15 yards from any contestant.
- Do not communicate with players except to applaud good play.
- You may walk ahead of each group and serve as a spotter and also hunt for lost balls.
- In the event of inclement weather, an air horn will sound one long blast and spectators should seek shelter immediately.
If at all possible, return to your buses or personal vehicles.
Avoid open areas, hilltops or high places, isolated trees, golf carts and wire fences.
- All TSSAA events are tobacco free, including smokeless tobacco.